OneDrive is a cloud storage service that comes with your Microsoft account. You can use it to store your personal files, photos, and videos. If you have a Windows PC, OneDrive is already built-in.
How can I disable OneDrive?
To disable OneDrive, follow the steps given below.
- Open the Settings app by pressing the Windows key + I on your keyboard.
- Click on System.
- Click on Storage.
- Under “Save locations,” click the Change button.
- Under “New apps will save to,” choose This PC (C:) or another drive.
- Click the Ok button.
OneDrive will no longer be available on your PC. If you want to delete the files that are already stored in OneDrive, open File Explorer and delete them from the OneDrive folder.
How to remove Onedrive through Outlook?
If you want to remove OneDrive completely, you’ll need to uninstall it. To do this:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features.
- Right-click on Microsoft OneDrive and click Uninstall.
- OneDrive will now be completely removed from your PC.
You can also remove OneDrive from Outlook by going to File > Account Settings > Account Settings. Under the “Email” tab, click on your Microsoft account and then click the “Remove” button. OneDrive will no longer be connected to your Outlook account.
If you have a Windows PC, you can simply disable or uninstall OneDrive.